The second half of our collaboration between David Parrish of Adrenaline Barbecue Company, Mike from Everyday BBQ, and myself where we make Chicago deep dish pizza and hot wings for dinner on the Slow ‘N Sear Kamado.
Everyday BBQ & Cuisine: https://www.youtube.com/EverydayBBQ
Adrenaline Barbecue Company: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2kW…
Watch Part 1 of video: https://youtu.be/KziLBH0bUdw
- Links mention in video:
- How To Make Red Wine from Grapes: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list…
- How To Make Fermented Tabasco Sauce: https://youtu.be/pBi06oVw7qk Pizza: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list…
- Fire-Roasted (San Marzano) Tomato Sauce: https://youtu.be/plRdYl8dmnE
- Breads: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list…
- Hot Wings Recipe:
- Dozen or more chicken wings cut into drumettes and wingettes
- ABC ‘Not Just for Beef’ Rub: https://abcbarbecue.com/product/rubs/
- ABC ‘Rocky’s Rub’: https://abcbarbecue.com/product/rubs/
- Hot wing sauce (I used Frank’s RedHot Buffalo Wings Sauce.)
- Optional Tabasco sauce and melted butter added to hot sauce.
- Olive Oil.
- Dry brine wings one day before by sprinkling with salt and placing uncovered in fridge.
- Sprinkle on both ABC rubs in about 50/50 ratio.
- Brush wings lightly with olive oil. Heat grill indirect to 425 deg F (~218 C).
- Add just a little light smoking wood.
- Bake wings for ~40 minutes or until at least 190 deg F (88 C) and skin is crispy.
- Toss in bowl with hot sauce.