The conclusion video to the Bourbon Stout Live Stream Brew Day on November 6, 2021 where I go through the fermentation and infusion of bourbon and oak processes.
Sampling and comparison to the real New Holland Dragon’s Milk stout.
Also, an update about the next version of my Brewing Spreadsheet.
00:00 Brew Day Recap
01:37 Welcome Back
02:05 A Look at the Beer
02:48 Recipe Discussion
07:40 Brewing Spreadsheet Update
09:00 Comparison to Goose Island Bourbon Bounty
10:00 Fermentation and Aging Process
11:50 Things to Change Next Time
13:12 Comparison to Dragon’s Milk
Link to the Recorded Live Stream: https://youtu.be/Wh7JNoV2TeI
Bourbon Stout Recipe Files:
- Brew Your Own Magazine: https://byo.com/recipe/new-holland-brewing-co-dragon-s-milk-clone/
- As-Brewed Excel: https://beernbbqbylarry.com/BNBFiles/Bourbon_Stout_-Dragon’s_Milk_Clone-20211106_onV5.xlsx
- As-Brewed PDF: https://beernbbqbylarry.com/BNBFiles/Bourbon_Stout–Dragon’s_Milk_Clone-20211106_onV5.pdf
- Updated Excel for Actual Mash Efficiency: https://beernbbqbylarry.com/BNBFiles/Bourbon_Stout–Dragon’s_Milk_Clone-20211106_onV5_adj_for_eff.xlsx
- Updated PDF for Actual Mash Efficiency: https://beernbbqbylarry.com/BNBFiles/Bourbon_Stout-_Dragon’s_Milk_Clone-20211106_onV5_adj_for_eff.pdf